Would you like to share a recipe of your own or contact the King of Crock? kingofcrock@gmail.com

Join us on Facebook, become a fan - KINGofCROCK

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ASK the KING: vol. 1


ASK the KING

Christine from Haverhill, Massachusetts asks:

What is your favorite slow cooker meal to make?


Thank you for your note, Christine, and thanks for being a fan on Facebook as well as a regular on the Blog. Your question is a hard one to answer, like asking a mother which child she likes best. I have many favorites for many reasons. Therefore, I think I will give you a few of my favorites.

CROWD PLEASER
My favorite recipe to make when entertaining are the Sloppy Joes. This recipe serves 12, is a NO BRAINER, and gives you the time you need to enjoy your company.

SOUP DU JOUR
The Italian Sausage/Tortellini Soup is as good as it gets for Slow Cooker soups.

LEGENDARY
You CAN NOT go wrong with the Royal Chili.

THE ROOKIE
Most of the recipes on this blog (and facebook) are tried and true recipes that I have made many, many times. An exception to this rule is the BBQ Chicken Sandwich recipe. This newcomer has reached "favorite" status in a hurry.


There you have it!
Thank you to all those who submitted a question for the KING. Keep them coming!

Feel free to e-mail me at kingofcrock@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment