The first, a classic crowd pleaser.. the BEER BRATS! Sausage and Garlic and Baseball and Beer.... these are a few of the King's favorite things. Enjoy this small recipe with BIG flavor!
8 Bratwurst (or 10 ... or 12)
3 cloves of garlic
2 tbs. of olive oil
- Heat oil and garlic in a skillet
- Brown bratwurst on all sides
- Slice onion and place in slow cooker, covering bottom
- Move brats from skillet to slow cooker
- Add beer to the slow cooker, covering the brats
- Cook on LOW for 6 hours
- You can finish them off with 5 minutes on the grill if you'd like.
Serve on Bratwurst rolls with sauerkraut and spicy mustard!