The moderately priced Kenmore 7 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker is as consistent as they come. With both count-down and count-up digital timer, as well as three temperature settings, this cooker is a perfect for any kitchen, for crockery chefs of all skill levels. The removable stoneware insert is super easy to clean. This popular slow cooker is a good entry point to the Crock World.
- Removable stoneware insert for easy clean-up
- Easy to use programmable timer
- "Keep Warm" feature kicks in when time has expired... VERY COOL
- At $49.99, this is a good deal for a good cooker
- This cooker is HEAVY
- With the stoneware insert and a glass lid, this is a fragile unit
- It is SLOW to get going. High heat takes a long to time to get there
- It's a Kenmore (Sears) product, customer service can be challenging
The King of Crock Rating:
Four out of Five CROCK STARS, a GREAT Value!!